Nov 1st...how did that happen

I must say I am not sure how people do it. Have kids, a garden, craft and still find time to have impressive blogs....lol I would like to,say I haven't been blogging because I was excelling at the other stuff,  but that would be a lie..lol

The garden went well this year. I have 10 harvest Monday posts that I never got around to posting so I guess that doesn't make it official. However it was a good year
Things grew extra large here. This carrot was 16 inches long. Some potatoes were 14in and a few tomatoes were over 400g 

I have been doing a little bit of sewing. Just trying to make bowties for the little guy and playing around with some different looks

Other than that I've just been focusing on the kiddo and trying not to think about all the things a should be doing....lol

Take care

Comments

  1. Family is always first - enjoy them when they are little as they grow up too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to see what you are up to. I know what you mean about lack of time - just too much to do and not enough hours in the day. My kids are 9 & 11 and even then I barely have time for 1 post per week...I don't know how bloggers with really young kids (and often jobs!) do it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading all of them and I try my best to respond back asap via e-mail or on here :)

Popular Posts